Zieritlepit Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Robin Hood Full Movie Hd 1080p Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b After 5 years of fighting in the crusades, Robin returns to England and leads a band of outlaws to outwit the Sheriff of Nottingham.
Robin of Loxsley returns from the holy land, to find Nottingham in pieces under the rule of the new Sheriff. He leads a band of outlaws to fight the Sherrif and help the people of Nottingham, all whilst falling in love again with his ex-finance Marian.
Not perfect, but the first episode gave me goosebumps when Robin rescued the captives. None of the stories disappoint, and both my 8 and my 5 year old (boy and girl) love it. Even the dog curls up to uswe prepare for the next episode.<br/><br/>So what if Marion wears make-up and the odd leggings, and no its not entirely historically accurate (thermals anyone?), but thats not the point. Its fun, is lighthearted, nobody dies gruesomely and its good old entertainment.<br/><br/>My only gripe is that I would like to see Friar Tuck, but maybe thats another episode?
I like this version, and think the actors are good. Fair enough if it's really not your thing, but they can't please everyone. <br/><br/>I appreciate that it's not historically accurate, but how can it be when it's based on a legend? I don't see why it has to be - it's a drama program, not a documentary. :-) <br/><br/>As for the comment in one post that anyone who enjoyed it must be either ignorant or from the BBC: I am neither. It seems a shame to join a discussion only to offensively reject any opinion that conflicts with your own. :-(<br/><br/>I hope the rumour that it's been commissioned for a second series is true.

The main characters who die during the course of the three seasons are Roy, Marian's father, Marian, Meg, Alan a Dale, Guy of Gisborne, Isabella, Vasey (the Sheriff) and Robin of Loxley (Robin Hood).
Bloody In-No-Sense in hindi movie downloadEpisode 1.200 full movie download in hindiPunch-Out!! full movie with english subtitles online downloadForget You! full movie kickass torrentA Stormy Night in hindi movie downloadTo Live and Die in L.A. tamil dubbed movie torrentLiberdade movie mp4 downloadMonsters vs. Aliens movie download in mp4Blade tamil dubbed movie free downloadthe But What a Sweet Little Room full movie download in hindi

last edited 217 weeks ago by Zieritlepit
Please log in to post a reply.