Zieritlepit Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Oni Full Movie Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A highly trained woman named Konoko has a mission she must complete to defeat the evil Syndicate. Use machine guns and other weapons as you try to uncover her past.
Certainly, I did not think I would ever write a comment to a video game on IMDb, but this one has really gotten me amazed. It is an impressive futuristic anime that can be played through. An active anime, so to say.<br/><br/>Even now, in 2007, I am playing it with pleasure and don&#39;t need any 2007 highly sophisticated PC action title (that will require &quot;Geforce 9&quot; or whatever to run properly, I guess).<br/><br/>What I like about this game is beautiful simplicity. Everything is to the point. Every weapon is useful. Every character is neat. Every outfit is cool. Every fighting move is groovy. Every gadget is slick. Every animation sequence is great. Every landscape is &quot;cyberpunky&quot;. And every piece of music is catchy. It&#39;s a kind of game that will look good no matter how many years pass. Quality at its best.<br/><br/>Even some minor graphics drawbacks (the enemies&#39; dead bodies that occasionally get through the walls and sometimes tend to disappear, the info consoles which look too microscopic when high resolution is chosen, and occasional flickering that happens in certain places of the environment) cannot spoil the overall brilliance.<br/><br/>I don&#39;t know if the English version of this game is cool, but the Russian-speaking localization is ultra-cool with perfect voice selection and incredibly funny taunts all through the game.<br/><br/>It&#39;s very sad that another version of this game never appeared (with mature audience material). I would surely play both versions then.<br/><br/>10 out of 10. Thank you for attention.
This game isn&#39;t going to win any awards in the story department and while the graphic&#39;s are nice, they don&#39;t come close to some of the other entries we&#39;ve seen in the gaming universe this past year. No, this game works because it does one thing really well - fighting. It&#39;s fluent, exciting and modeled well. It does an exceptional job crossing anime and modern game fighting mechanics. There&#39;s a nice range of possible kicks and punches and they look strikingly realistic while the flow and style of the game keeps things running at a exciting pace with a cut scene placed here and there throughout the action to keep things moving forward.<br/><br/>Personally it&#39;s nice to be able to control a butt kicking female game character that doesn&#39;t rely on her bust size to draw rave reviews and sales too. Oh and one who can actually fight rather then depend on guns. Don&#39;t get me wrong Lara Croft is fine – but Konoko is the real deal. Not that the weapons in Oni shouldn&#39;t get a mention. A nice mix of the old and the new and not overbearing on the brute fighting drive of the game. Sometimes nothing is better than just &quot;sitting back&quot; as a Striker or a Tanker enemy runs towards you and dropping him with a frozen mercury bolt a split second before he&#39;s within melee reach. Oh the happiness.

Homo Erectus in hindi downloadDownload hindi movie Legend of HellCat's Eye full movie downloadDoom song free downloadMetroid Prime: Hunters full movie download mp4Dogs of War download torrentProject: S.E.R.A. download movie freeThe Light Before Dawn full movie online freeAlias in tamil pdf downloadMurder Ain't What It Used to Be! full movie in hindi free download mp4
Please log in to post a reply.